Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mission 7: Christmas Wreath



This is the Christmas wreath I made for our front door!  Cute, yes?  

To make it, I pretty much used the same technique I used to make our Halloween candy corn wreath earlier this year.

I have really, really wanted to use glitter spray paint on a project and what holiday is more glittery than Christmas?

To prep the wreath, I painted it with regular green spray paint.  I then painted over it with the glitter spray paint.  

Oh my gosh!  I LOVE that stuff.  



Isn't it pretty?  I kind of want to spray everything with it.

Anyway, after the spray painting it was all downhill.  I hot glued some metallic red beads on the wreath and then added a pre-made bow. 

Thanks to a Hob Lob 40% off coupon (used on the $7.99 glitter spray paint) the whole project cost around $14.  Cheap!

Pretty awesome, huh?

1 comment: