Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mission 5: Cuisinart Classic Ice Cream Machine

When we went to Louisville, KY to visit my brother and sister-in-law this last August one of the places we visited was the Comfy Cow. The Comfy Cow specializes in making incredible ice cream in creative flavors using only all natural ingredients.

Since our visit I have been kind of obsessed with opening a Comfy Cow-esque ice cream parlor here in NWA. However, to do so, I need to know how to make some amazing ice cream!

We had recieved at monstrous ice cream maker as a wedding present nearly 5 years ago and we have used it a several times, but, alas, the last time I got it out a few weeks ago it was missing some vital parts -- namely the canister that actually holds the ice cream. Where it has gone, no one knows.

Enter this little beauty: the Cuisinart Classic Ice Cream Machine. Or, as I am wont to call it, The Beginning of My Ice Cream Business.

Now, which color? I am leaning toward the orange or green, but all my small appliances are red so...

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think.....it doesn't matter which color you get as long as I get to taste test some of your creations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the green!! I [heart] it!! Also, green & red are complimentary colors, so it will add some interest to your kitchen. And it will give you a little extra POP for your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete